Genesus is pleased to announce the addition of seven new employees and agents all formerly with JSR Group of Companies (Topigs-Norsvin).
- Paul Anderson, formerly International Sales Director JSR (Topigs-Norsvin) now International Sales Manager Genesus.
- Simon Grey, former Director JSR Checkfarm will now be responsible for Genesus Europe, Russia and former CIS Countries as Genesus General Director.
- Natalia Zarubina was JSR-Checkfarm in Russia will now be Sales Support coordinating Genesus business in Russia and former CIS countries.
- Olena Miller has joined Genesus from JSR (Topigs-Norsvin) and will be focusing on the sales growth for Genesus in Russia, CIS countries and Lithuania.
- Yolanda Hou worked with JSR (Topigs-Norsvin) in China, as International Key Account Manager is now Genesus Sales & Technical Support Executive for business in China.
- Jack Wozny, formerly JSR Checkfarm manager will now be operating a Genesus Sales Agency in Russian and the EU.
- Dr. Ayodele Christopher Oniku of Continental Genetics Ltd. Of Lagos, Nigeria, which marketed JSR (Topigs-Norsvin), will be working with Genesus to promote growth in the 15 countries of ECOWAS (Economic Community of West Africa States)
Categorised in: Featured News, Press Releases
This post was written by Genesus